Slime Rancher Free Download v1.1.1 GOG Version [Direct + Torrent + Cracked + Alternate Links]
Finally, the Ultimate Download release of Slime Rancher was released on Aug. 1, 2017 after being extremely successful in its Early Access versions. Download the Slime Rancher in a colorful, first-person, and explorative style. Slime Rancher is a story of a brave young man called Beatrix LeBeau, which takes a big and vital decision. He lives thousands of light years away from Earth on a planet called Far, Far Range. In this place there are strange creatures that you encounter at the start of the game. Most of these creatures are small and lovely pink ones that you should not be dumb about. Collect them using the sucker tool in your hand and keep it safe. This tool acts like a gun, with the difference that it can collect many fruits, foods or pink creatures and bring them back to your place. The solution to your success on this planet is a complete mastery of the package’s unique capabilities. A vacuum package, gun in hand and a backpack are among the components of this pack.
What is Slime Rancher?
Slime Rancher is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at making a living wrangling slimes. With a can-do attitude, plenty of grit, and her trusty vacpack, Beatrix attempts to stake a claim, amass a fortune, and avoid the continual peril that looms from the rolling, jiggling avalanche of slimes around every corner.
Sounds great! Give me more details!
Slime Rancher is a first-person, sandbox experience where players will solve problems and survive through mastery of their vacpack: a vacuum/cannon/backpack that can vacuum up and blast out anything that isn’t nailed to the ground.
Each day will present new challenges to players as they attempt to amass a great fortune in the business of slime ranching. While players are free to approach these challenges however they wish, a typical day might look like this:
- You wake at the crack of dawn and get to watering the crops at the ranch. Some slimes are vegetarian, after all. Then it’s time to gather up the plumpest hens from the chicken coop. Some slimes are totally not vegetarian, after all.
- Next, you’re off to feed slimes their breakfast over at the slime corrals so they don’t get too out of hand during the day. Hungry slimes get jumpy. Jumpy slimes can’t be contained.
- With your ranch set for the day, it’s time to begin exploring the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range. Along the way, you’ll encounter slimes you’ve never seen before, discover a new type of veggie to cultivate back at the ranch, and narrowly avoid certain doom in a valley of burly, feral slimes.
- With the sun setting, it’s time to head back to the ranch, rustle up some dinner for your slimes, and try and figure out just how the heck you’ll keep these new slimes that seem to, well, explode all the time.
- But you can do this. You had the courage to travel a thousand light years away from home to make a living as a slime rancher. Slimes that go boom? No problem. Slimes that burn with a radioactive aura? Bring it on. Slimes that wiggle their butts? Wait, do slimes even have butts?
Slime Rancher PC Game Screenshots
Watch The Trailer Of Slime Rancher Game
Match Your System Requirements Before Direct Download Slime Rancher For PC
- OS: Windows XP(SP3)+
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Installation Instructions Of Slime Rancher GOG Version
1) Be aware that your antivirus is completely inactive.
2) Extract the compressed files by WinRar software and install the game.
3) The game is DRM-Free and does not require cracking. You can run the game after the installation.
Slime Rancher Free Download PC Game Direct Links Given Below